Belarus Visa-Free: Now For 30 Days
Official Website of the Republic of Belarus
Year of Native Land in Belarus
News
Belarus Events Calendar
Belarus’ Top Tourist Sites
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Belarus
Belarusian sanatoria and health resorts
Souvenirs from Belarus
| Home | News | Photo | Bellegprom Concern turns 25: Figures, facts and fashion trends of Belarusian brands

Bellegprom has marked the 25th anniversary with a display of new collections of Belarusian designers and an exhibition by leading brands

Bellegprom has marked the 25th anniversary with a display of new collections of Belarusian designers and an exhibition by leading brands
10 Feb 2017

On 10 February, its anniversary day, Bellegprom light industry concern gathered guests in the National School of Beauty. The traditional meeting summed up the business results and outlined the plans for the future. It was followed by two spectacular events – a "show-room" of the leading Belarusian brands and a big fashion show of new collections spring-summer 2017 and fall-winter 2017/2018.

Today Bellegprom unites about a hundred light industry enterprises, including the well-known brands: Milavitsa, Elema, Komintern, Svitanak, Kupalinka, Eliz, Kalinka, Belwest, Marko, Mogotex… They are in the top list of "Made in Belarus" brands (knitwear and flax, clothing made of organic fabrics, footwear and haberdashery, home textiles and carpets) which gained popularity among buyers in Belarus and abroad. Over 60% of the output is exported: the Belarusian-made goods are on sale in 62 countries. The CIS countries account for 85% of the total sales. The remaining 15% is sold to Japan, Sweden, Finland, Canada and other countries.

During the celebrations, Nikolai Yefimchik, the Chairman of the Bellegprom concern, announced some interesting figures. Over the past 25 years the Bellegprom enterprises have produced about 3.9 billion square meters of fabric of all kinds, which is enough to cover the distance between Earth and the Moon five times or to wrap around the Earth 50 times. Belarusian enterprises have produced over 242 million square meters of carpets and carpet products, enough to cover the whole Belarus and 20% will still remain. Surely the choice of clothing is huge: business, casual and luxurious, sportswear and folk style. Today, the Bellegprom enterprises manufacture outfits and footwear for every taste and age.

The fashion show of the leading Belarusian brands in photos from the National School of Beauty

Photos by Oksana Manchuk

Bellegprom has marked the 25th anniversary with a display of new collections of Belarusian designers and an exhibition by leading brands
Bellegprom spring fashion show
The new collection by Elema
Spring/Summer 2017 collection from Elema
The new collection by Elema
previous       1 2 3 4 5  [6..6]      next